■Position: Software Manager
- Builds deep and good relationships with customers and wide range of SEI/SWS/SEWS internal associates.
(You would need to participate in some meetings with Software developers in Sumitomo, Japan.)
- Manages internal software development and controls outsourcing company.
- Leads a software development team based on software development standards.
- Guides and trains software team associates in order to improve their software skills.
- Makes plans and manages budgets and software development cost.
- Carries out CR/Kaizen activities with them.
- BS degree
- More than 8-10 years of experience in embedded software development for in-vehicles in Automotive industry
- Advanced communication, presentation and hard negotiation skills to internal and external related members.
- Management skills and leading skills for automotive software development teams.
- Much experience and knowledge of automotive software development including ISO26262/A-SPICE.
- Japanese-English Bilingual
- Fluent both in Japanese and English.
- If not native level, Japanese level should be JLPT N1 and English level should be TOEIC 900, TOEFL 100(iBT) or more.
We are looking for those who are either US Citizens, Green Card Holders, or E2 Visa Qualifiers(Japanese National with more than 5 years of experience in the field)
Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA
Restricted to Connect Job members (Register for free!)
>> Pass/Fail notification
Only those who have passed the application screening will be notified of the results.
In addition, those who have passed the selection process will be contacted as soon as the results are confirmed.
Please note that we may not be able to inform you of the selection results in a timely manner. Thank you for your understanding.