We provide a FREE Japanese online course with 4Me Gakken e-Learning.
Prepare your JLPT examination next December, getting a new job, or making a personal connection—no matter why you want to learn, we have the right course for you.
This course is aimed at foreigners who want to learn basic Japanese. It is suitable for all beginners learners. You can learn and practice all skills of the Japanese language — grammar, listening, reading, and writing. Also, the Japanese courses equivalent according to the N5 - N4 levels of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test, so you can use the proper materials to prepare for the test.
Grab the chance to win a FREE online Japanese lesson worth $1,000 and increase your chances of being matched to the best jobs for you NOW.
What is 4Me Japanese Learning
Our partner, 4Me Japanese Learning, provides a service to help the employer to teach the talents with Basic Japanese skills. YOU as a candidate, simply get to learn basic Japanese for FREE (reading - writing - casual listening - Grammar ).
Find more here
How to Apply
Step 1: Sign in to your/Sign up for an account on Connect Job
Step 2: Register for the course on this page; select the button and click APPLY
Step 3: Fill up your profile, especially the required items below :
1. Country of residence
2. Language (Japanese and English levels)
*If you already have an account and have filled out all the required information, all you need to do is register for the system selection below.
Selection will be made for profiles with a 100% profile rate, experience rate, expectation rate, and also survey test. Our system will be choosing the top 25 students to start learning in early September 2019. Please keep waiting for the email information from us!
25 Students Worldwide
September 01, 2019 - December 01 , 2019
Other Benefit for you:
1. Online Focus Group Discussion for 25 Students (LINE Closed Group)
2. Certificate of Completion (for who passed the final exam)
3. A selected student with an outstanding background will get a Connect Job Merchandise
4. A selected student with an outstanding background will also get a chance to have an interview with Connect Job Agents directly and find a job in Japan, after fulfilling all the programs in early December 2019.