Hello, this is Connect Job Agent from Tokyo.
We’re happy to announce that we are holding a “Work in Japan” seminar online (webinar), where we will talk about up-to-date information on Japanese job market, work environment and recruitment practice in Japan etc, as well as introduce some full-time and internship opportunities in Japan.
As we are hosting our yearly recruitment fair "Connect job Europe" in London on October 24th and 25th 2020, with many Japanese employers coming to recruit international students from all over the European countries, we would like to give you a better understanding of how it’s like to work in Japan in advance.
The seminar will be conducted in English about an hour, with the following agenda:
- Job market in Japan: Why are many Japanese companies actively looking for international talents?
- Work cultures and environment: What’s it like to work for a Japanese corporation in Japan (HQ)?
- Interview/ selection process of Japanese companies: What are their expectations? And how can you prepare for them?
- Available positions, opportunities and events
Followed by Q&A session.
Date and Time:
You can choose one slot from the following options;
Slot 1: April 28th Tuesday 18:00~19:00 (CET)
Slot 2: April 30th Thursday 18:00~19:00 (CET)
Slot 3: May 5th Tuesday 18:00~19:00 (CET)
Slot 4: May 7th Thursday 18:00~19:00 (CET)
(All the above-mentioned slots will have the same contents.)
(CET=Central European Time.)
We will have an additional seminar in Japanese!
Please apply from here:
Slot 1: May 20th Wednesday 18:00~19:00 (JST)
Slot 2: May 27th Wednesday 18:00~19:00 (JST)
(the same contents provided for both slots)
(JST=Japan Standard Time.)
How to Apply:
Sign up and apply to one slot here beforehand,
And we will send you the webinar link and password to log-in with your own device, either PC, tablet or smartphone.
A day (24 hours) before the start time of each slot
*e.g. for “Slot 1: April 28th Tuesday 18:00~19:00 (CET)”, the application deadline is April 27th Monday 18:00 (CET)
We mainly address international (non-Japanese) students in any grade who, either
(1) have business level Japanese language skill, or
(2) intend to acquire business level Japanese fluency during their school years, or
(3) study Science subjects such as Computer Science and Engineering and speak fluent (business level above) English (no Japanese skill required).
We look forward to having you in our Webinar soon!
Connect Job Agent