Who is Connect Job?
With a network of 700 universities worldwide, we are supporting young talents from 100+ countries to take challenges overseas. HQ in Japan and 10 branches around the world. Our recruitment events have 38,000 participants in 20 countries (2009-2014).
What can Connect job do for you？
Connect Job Japan helps to match your abilities with domestic companies looking for people just like you!
In this seminar, we would like to talk about
- Job market in Japan: Why Japanese employers are actively looking for ASEAN Talent?
- How it is like to work for Japanese employers: What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- The current available positions and events
- What is the interview/ selection process of Japanese employers
Followed by the Q&A session.
Requirements to participate this seminar
- Those who graduated / will graduate from overseas universities
- Those who are willing to work in Japan
Date & Venue
Feb 5th 02:00 pm - 03:30 pm
Feb 5th 05:00 pm - 06:30 pm
Feb 6th 02:00 pm - 03:30 pm
Feb 6th 05:00 pm - 06:30 pm
Come and get the opportunity for a job interview even outside of Japan!