Dear Japanese-speaking students,
Hello, this is Kai from Connect Job Agent in Tokyo.
Today, we’re happy to announce that we are hosting seminars in the UK: “Job and Internship opportunities in Japan”!
What is Connect Job, you ask? With a network of 700 universities worldwide, we support young talent from 100+ countries to take pursue career opportunities overseas. In addition to our HQ in Japan, we also have 10 branches around the world. Our recruitment events have drawn 38,000 participants in 20 countries (2009-2014). There will also be London's biggest interview fair, planned and hosted by Connect Job Agent. There, many major Japanese corporations will come to recruit Japanese students as well as non-Japanese students who speak Japanese or are interested in working in Japan, from all over Europe! Connect Job Agent serves as a bridge between students and companies, supporting you all the way through to the final selection stage.
In these seminars, we will be talking about:
- Job Market in Japan: Why are Japanese employers actively looking for European Talent?
- How it is like to work for Japanese employers: What is the advantages and disadvantages?
- Currently available positions and events
- What is the interview/ selection process of Japanese employers?
Finally, we will have a Q&A session.
In networking events (exclusive to the students who speak business level above),
- Just a casual networking event to get to know each other
- Connect Job will answer all the questions you have about your career after the graduation
How to apply:
Please register before the event using the buttons below
For any further inquiries, contact us right here:
We hope to see you all very soon!
Connect Job Agent